You can now save up to 20% off all clearanced LED Light Strips sitewide! Don’t put off your lighting projects any longer and take advantage of this amazing price before they’re gone.
To view all clearanced LED Light Strips, click here. All clearanced items will be marked with a (Clearance) tag and will also display the previous and current price, as shown below.
Whether decorative or as a main source of light, LED Light Strips are perfect for use both in the home and out, including automobiles, recreational vehicles, boats, and more. To view ideas for using LED Light Strips and other LED Lighting, visit our Shop By Project page.
As always, our tech support is available Monday through Thursday from 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM CST and Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM CST to help you with all your LED lighting needs. Call us toll-free at 866-590-3533 or email us here.
NOTICE: This is an In-house position, we are NOT interested in any freelance work. Please no calls. Recruiters also please do not contact us for this position
We have a great core group of enthusiastic, collaborative and likable developers that needs another talented, creative individual. We work family friendly hours, 8:00AM – 4:30PM, Monday – Friday and we are located in Earth City, MO (Western Saint Louis County). To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Web Developer” in the subject line.
Here are some great reasons to join our team:
- Plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a developer learning new skills as well as refining current ones
- Input welcomed: we have meetings for both web development decisions and coding discussion where all input is taken into consideration to improve core business decisions as well as code and development related decisions
- Optimized development environment that allows for localized development while avoiding development/production inconsistencies
- Superior project management software suite (Atlassian tools) provided to aid with project and task organization and discussion
- Job stability, we have been around since 2002 with an average growth rate of about 40% each year
- Relatively flat organizational structure, avoiding bureaucracy and a continued openness to change
- Developing customer-driven applications improving functionality of the site and adding features for our customers to use and explore while making their purchases
- Growing and expanding onto a business administration application
- Participate in team coding meetings to discuss questions/concerns with coding and development processes
- Participate in web site meetings to discuss possible web site improvements and direction
Some requirements include:
- Proficient in PHP
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programming patterns
- Experience with database driven web applications
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Must work well with others in a strong team environment
- Manage own projects effectively while showing initiative, able to focus and prioritize but seek assistance readily when needed
It is a bonus if:
- You have experience with MVC frameworks, especially Laravel
- You are proficient in Git, Apache, and/or Linux
- You have e-commerce experience
- You have worked with mobile friendly and/or responsive design websites before
- You have technical knowledge such as PC hardware, networking, printer maintenance, etc.
Here are some great benefits you will enjoy:
- Competitive salaries
- Pay raises and bonuses based on performance and creative contribution
- Paid Vacation and Sick
- Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D , STD, and LTD
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
* Some benefits may require completion of a probationary period
WE ARE MOST INTERESTED IN CODE AND WORK SAMPLES/EXAMPLES.
Please submit your resume, salary requirements, and examples of your work.